We call upon the Labour party to remove the whip from Chris Williamson MP Derby North.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
For months Williamson has been confrontational towards the Jewish community, including (but not limited to):
- His lack of support after Pittsburgh with his tweets attacking the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- His constant refusal to recognise that Labour has a problem with left wing antisemitism
- His sharing of platforms with expelled anti-Semites
- Opposing the adoption of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of anti-Semitism
- Suggesting we should “move on” from the fury after Pete Willsman’s offensive remarks implying that 70-odd rabbis were “Trump fanatics”
- His defence of expelled anti-Semite Scott Nelson who tweeted about the “Jewish blood” of Tesco and Marks & Spencers
We believe that Chris Williamson MP has demonstrated that he does not follow his own leader’s leadership on this issue as Jeremy Corbyn himself has said “ I want Jewish people to feel at home in the Labour party and be able to play their full part in our work to take our country forward. And I appreciate that this cannot happen while anti-semitic attitudes still surface within Labour…”. As such we urge the party to remove the whip from Chris Williamson and unequivocally denounce his behaviour.
Today: Workers of Zion is counting on you
Workers of Zion needs your help with “The Labour Party: We call upon the Labour party to remove the whip from Chris Williamson MP Derby North.”. Join Workers of Zion and 327 supporters today.