Yellow Vest Rising
0 have signed. Let’s get to 10,000!
Saturday 15th December 2018
YELLOW VEST RISING
Calling on all people who love Ireland and want to end injustice in our land to SIGN THIS PETITION uniting us against corruption, cronyism and political deception
Gather on your local streets in solidarity united in our aims and attend the Dublin gatherings every Saturday outside the Dáil
This Saturday afternoon hundreds gathered to launch the YELLOW VEST RISING from all over Ireland. Hearing Ben Gilroy read out a statement, calling for people to unify Ireland in action at the gates of Dáil Éireann as the YELLOW VEST RISING launched in Dublin today......
STATEMENT READ OUT AT YELLOW VEST RISING
As, recognition of the desire and right of all People to live, work and thrive in a safe modern and dignified manner.
A call to unity and action, in the form of a simple ‘yellow vest’ has rang out, across many Nations.
We, the Irish people here today, recognize and acknowledge that call, and we gather with purpose and determination.
No longer, shall we accept, cold, cruel, bureaucracy as a legitimate reason to use force against those struggling to keep a roof over their head.
No longer, will we tolerate, corruption, cronyism and political deception.
No longer, will we allow, our People to suffer for want in this Isle of plenty.
In deference to all of the above, we insist action be taken immediately with the following demands.
Yellow Vest Rising Demands
1. We demand, Citizens initiated Referenda.
2. Immediate halt on all evictions and cameras allowed in all civil courts.
3. Leo Varadkar, declare a General Election & Resign.
4. Cervical Cancer HSE staff responsible (for scandals) fired & Simon Harris resign.
5. Constitutional protection of Ireland’s water from privatisation
6. Medicinal Cannabis legalised immediately.
7. Prohibition on TD's from being housing Landlords or beneficiaries.
8. Return Ireland’s Oil & Gas reserves to public ownership.
9. An effective means to Remove corrupt Gardai, Civil Servants & Judges.
10. Immediate distribution of Food/fuel vouchers for people going hungry and cold.
11. Cap rent per bedroom to €400 per month.
12. Abolishment of the TV Licence (we the people should not have to pay for the propaganda of governments who act against the people of Ireland)
13. Enforce full corporate tax rate on multinationals and collect revenues owed.
14. A Rise in Minimum Wage to actual living costs.
15. Abolish household charge and property tax.
Irish People stand tall and proud, as is your right. Let this Call to action, spread across the whole of Ireland. Take to your streets, roads and Bridges. The time to stand together has come. The time to defend our children’s future has arrived. We are stronger than our divisions.
SEE THE SPEECH LIVE HERE
Tiger Reborn Video - YELLOW VEST RISING
Today: YellowVest is counting on you
YellowVest Rising needs your help with “The Irish Government : Yellow Vest Rising”. Join YellowVest and 8,316 supporters today.