Significant Delay in Processing of PR Applications For Outland Provincial Nominees!
This petition had 336 supporters
Significant Delay in Processing of Outland Provincial Nominee Applications in various countries!
We, the undersigned, permanent residence applicants whose applications through provincial nominee program have far passed the normal processing time, draw the attention of the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to the following:
1. The normal processing time of permanent residence applications in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class Non-Express Entry is 16 months, and for many of us this is over 22 months now.
2. The response from IRCC to our enquiries about our applications is that they are processing background checks. While we understand this is an essential stage of the process, we believe this may be done in a certain time-frame.
3. IRCC does not provide any time-frame for completing the security screening.
4. Careers of people are on stake as they are waiting response from IRCC.Lots of decision of life are being impacted as relocating is associated.This is real pain to keep waiting and no response even after completion of processing times.
5. The processing time for outland applicants who applied through Express Entry, some of which from outside Canada without any history in Canada, is within the normal 6 months processing time. Therefore, we believe that this could be possible for non-Express Entry applicants as well.
6. Most of us applied through Provincial Nominee Program in 2014 when the other options such a express entry were not applicable for us.
7. The delay in processing of our applications, without any clear reason and deadline, has not only negatively affected different aspects of our lives but also caused us emotional distress.
8. If Security and Background check can be done quickly for Express Entry, why does it takes 4 times more time for paper based applications.This is unfair to have way different time frame for processing application for equally capable people.It gives an impression PNP paper based applications are being completely ignored.
We respectfully request:
1. To receive a clear response regarding our situation and our applications processing time.
2. To expedite our applications since our applications has already passed the posted processing time of 16 months.
We have hopes on the new Canada’s liberal government to hear our voice and support us.
Today: kirat is counting on you
kirat johal needs your help with “The Honourable Ahmed D. Hussen, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Significant Delay in Processing of PR Applications For Outland Provincial Nominees!”. Join kirat and 335 supporters today.