No to the sewer!
This petition had 187 supporters
We are currently fighting to save the area from the disruption and dangers that a proposed relief sewer will bring. If it is built:
• Construction will close Astrop Terrace and cause serious traffic disruption
• It will involve 15 months of drilling 7am-7pm weekdays and 7am-1pm Sat
• It will be followed by 2 months of 24h construction work
• Trees will be destroyed
• The proposed sewer gas ventilation pipes will be a health hazard
• Property prices will fall by 20-25% according to local estate agents
Today: Hammersmith is counting on you
Hammersmith Grove needs your help with “Thames Water, Hammersmith and Fulham City Council: No to the sewer!”. Join Hammersmith and 186 supporters today.