It is time to present this to Susan Hanrahan:
One of your CREs need to go. I am a female student at Gallaudet University, and I am terrified to make a report for several reasons: I know of a few strong women who made reports and they end up suffering with no justice from the university. One strong female staff even lost her job because of his retaliation.
He has done the following:
1. Sending nude pictures to females including myself, and admitting later on that he was using us for the nude pictures. He also shared the nude pictures without our permission to others who have confirmed that they saw the pictures.
2. He has accused every woman he became close to for stalking. One of the victims is being investigated for "stalking" him, and he bragged about it to several people over the recent weeks who shared the information with me. The victim's name has been identified and she has asked to remain unnamed.
3. His obsession with a former FWB has not ceased. He tells the story of taking her to court repeatedly to quite a number of people. She is a current student at Gallaudet University and has had to endure people telling her that he will not shut up about her.
4. He has had inappropriate relationships with students while working as a CRE. Several female students got busted for drugs on campus, and because of their willing to flirt with him, he let them go.
5. He engaged into an inappropriate relationship with a female staff, and coerced her into lying for him when they both had a meeting. After the meeting, he decided to get rid of her by accusing the said staff of stalking.
6. His mind games: he made us feel that everything was our fault, and that he is the victim. No, you are not the victim.