Your paper: write in one night!
0 людей подписали. Следующая цель: 100
How to Write a Reaction Paper: 3 Primary Goals of Response Essay Assignment
Be ready that every semester the students have to read a recommended book, article, or watch a movie to share their ideas on the specific topic. That is why it is important to find out how to write a reaction paper.
Many students ask, “What is a reaction paper?” The assignment of this type requires author’s personal opinion, thoughts, critique, and conclusion on the specific film/abstract/writing. Students of Arts & English Literature class face the need to create reaction essays more frequently than students of other academic profiles. It is fun to describe a work of art with the help of personal ideas.
How to Write an Introduction for a Reaction Paper
Focus on how to write an introduction for a reaction paper from the start. Dedicate equal amount of time to addressing the information about the author, summary of the plot, main lessons, purpose, and techniques. The introduction should be around 1/3 of the page.
The opening example is focused on sharing the ideas on the movie. The following recommendations help to create a stunning response essay on a movie/book:
- Read the original text or watch the original movie to highlight the main points
- Explain personal opinion along with adding an extra information found in the credible sources to provide an evidence for the chosen ideas
- Add several great examples
- Apply different sources discovered during the research to obtain a more argumentative thesis statement.
Those are the general recommendations. Prepare an outline to follow it.
- Make a plot summary on less than 1/3 of the page
- Put down the film’s/book’s theme & goals
- Explain the way its author covers the themes
- Include a book writing/filmmaking technique (minimum 1)
- Compare & contrast the discussed subject with their analogies
Source : "write my paper" blog
Cегодня Jimmy рассчитывает на вас
Jimmy Puntyk нуждается в вашей помощи с петицией «students: Your paper: write in one night!». Jimmy и 56 участников этой кампании рассчитывают на вас сегодня.