Support the National Rifle Association
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
For years now anti-gun groups and radical liberals have attacked the National Rifle Association and demonized this long standing organization as a group that promotes psychopathic killers.
On the contrary, the NRA promotes firearm safety and responsible gun ownership. They sponsor Firearm Safety Courses, and Education as well as shooting competitions from Novice to Expert. They also have a Junior Small Bore Match Training for ages 12 to 21!
I just signed up for the NRA for the first time in my life. I am a US Army OIF Veteran and I am furious that the liberal masses have taken to attacking legal firearm owners because an unstable person murders people.
I have seen for many years Hollywood's growing pornographic infatuation with guns and violence. I have also watched as children's video games have become increasingly more and more violent. I have listened as urban music has increased it's violent content as rap artists idolize their firearms and promote violence against women. Yet nothing is ever said about these demoralizing aspects of our society.
We should really think about removing the "fantasy" of guns and gun violence from media and entertainment because this is the true source of inspiration for psycho killers.
So I stand by the NRA and my right to be a legal firearm owner. I could care less about discounts on rental cars and other companies that are joining the witch hunt against legal and responsible firearm owners.
Please stand with me. Sign this petition so I can send it to our President!
Here's the list of companies that have dropped NRA deals:
- *Delta Air Lines: The company axed discounted rates for NRA members.
- *United Airlines: United ended an offer of discounted flights for NRA members traveling to their annual meeting.
- *Enterprise Holdings: The parent company of car rental brands Enterprise, Alamo and National is ending discount deals with the NRA within a few weeks.
- *Hertz: Like Enterprise, car rental company Hertz is ending discounts to NRA members.
- *Avis and Budget: The company that owns the Avis and Budget rental car firms also plans to end discounts for NRA members.
- *Symantec: The cybersecurity company's LifeLock identity theft protection service for businesses and its Norton anti-virus software had both offered discounts to NRA members. Those deals are off.
- *TrueCar: The online car-buying service is ending its deal for NRA members, who previously saved an average of nearly $3,400 off the retail price of new and used vehicles.
- *MetLife: The insurer had offered discounts to NRA members on auto and home policies before axing the deal.
- *SimpliSafe: The home security company had offered a special promotion to NRA members, but that ended Friday.
- *First National Bank of Omaha: The financial institution cut an NRA-branded Visa credit card.
Today: SGT is counting on you
SGT Crowley needs your help with “Stop the Witch Hunt against law abiding Americans! Support the National Rifle Association”. Join SGT and 528 supporters today.