TNpolytechnic students education going to be spoiled by lecturers who don't know Tamil
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
- Respected sir,
subject: problems in tamilnadu trb polytechnic recruitment due to other state candidates.
- Sir we need to bring this issue to ur notice that is the Kmain reason for this petition.
- First of all i would like to tell the problems faced by students of government polytechnic college
- These students are from rural background and mostly they are from government school ,so in polytechnic also they learn in tamil
- Recruitment process has allowed other state candidates to write the exam and take seats in general category ,as a person being concerned about students life.how other state candidates who dont even know to speak in tamil can correct the students answer sheet,how can they take classes,its like spoiling the polytechnic students future.
- In all other states like kerela ,telegana etc trb polytechnic lecturers and government college lecturers are given job only if they know their state language,they do it because of the concern for their students and job seekers in their state
- Another main drawback is engineering graduates in tamilnadu is that they have very less vacancy for engineering standard ,state government jobs. In this suituation if other state candidates enter in,our oppurtunity is being grabbed by other state candidates.
- So sir i kindly request the Government and DOTE to kindly take action and keep tamil proficiency test before certificate verification for other state candidates.
- One kind request to DOTE that other state candidates should be allowed only to certain percentage in general quota if they clear Tamil proficiency test.
- I believe action would be taken by the honourable chief minister ,education minister and DOTE of tamilnadu
Today: chellakrishnavi is counting on you
chellakrishnavi m needs your help with “Serious issue in polytechnic lecturer recruitment due to other state candidates who don't know Tamil.”. Join chellakrishnavi and 344 supporters today.