A clearer understanding
Dec 23, 2015 — Dear all, there has been a few misconceptions following some misleading information regarding the campaign.
Let me make this clear:
1. We are petitioning Sega and want as many signatures as possible.
2. When we hit a satisfied number of signatures, we will put forth a detailed proposal to Sega (Japan) along with plans, designs etc.
3. We have a developer on board willing to build the console providing Sega give the green light.
4. The console is intended to be a Hybrid PC Dreamcast system with updated specs and the ability to redraw games in High Definition.
5. If Sega don't like our proposal, we are planning to push forth and create a machine capable of doing so, however that will require crowd funding.
6. There are other interested parties and we are in ongoing discussion with them and exploring many avenues.
7. The console is yet be named and is not planned to be called "Ring Edge or Ring Zero"
From the team at Project Dream, we thank you for understanding and urge you to please be patient. We are happy to hear your ideas for a new and improved machine.
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly