SAVE Chatham Hall, Alphabet Nursery and Northcote Road Library from Council Development!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Alphabet Nursery DO NOT want to be relocated. It is a school of approx 60 children with an Ofsted rating of OUTSTANDING. They do not want to loose their precious playground.
Alphabet Nursery School first opened in 1989 and the Head teacher has been there from 1990, so 27 years serving the community. Ofsted rated as an Outstanding setting as they have an amazing space as well as an outside area for the children to play, something which is very unusual in this area.
We as parents and residents of Northcote Road want to stop Wandsworth Council's plans to demolish and develop on the land of the Northcote Road Library and Chatham Hall site where the nursery and playground is housed.
- Please don't build apartments on these sites in this over-populated and high density area. Increased housing will put pressure on our local school catchment areas and amenities such as parking
- The residents who live along Bramfield Road will be faced with a tall brick wall where the high flats will be. Most of the houses affected will loose all the light from the back of their houses and gardens
- We are hugely concerned about the vast construction site creating noise, air and traffic pollution, making our air pollution worse
- We are worried about the safety of neighbouring schools and nurseries with your construction vehicles accessing via Bollingbroke Grove
- Please don't take away a precious playground
- Please don't build several storeys of apartments which will take away light from many neighbouring houses and change the sky line forever
- Please don't build on these sites and keep the history and character of Northcote Road with these iconic buildings
- Please consider improvements to the buildings as they are
Please sign our petition to save our Library and Chatham Hall
Thank you very much - what you can do is SIGN this petition and write to all Councillors.
Today: A is counting on you
A M needs your help with “SAVE Chatham Hall, Alphabet Nursery and Northcote Road Library from Wandsworth Council Development!”. Join A and 821 supporters today.