Speak-up on 'Sacred Games' Conspiracy to Reinstate the Hindu-Terror Narrative
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Our media and so-called intellectualls are debating on a political dialogues mainly made against Ex-PM Rajiv Gandhi but no objection taken against its communal content which is projected as ‘anti-Hindu’.
I don’t know what is your viewpoint after watching ‘Sacred Games’ but no one can ignore that In the entire series of ‘Sacred Games’, there is a plot of Hindu versus Muslim angle. Hindu Dharmaguru(Spiritual leader) has been shown planning a nuclear attack in Mumbai. The Muslim community is shown as suffering and a Sikh police officer who fights for justice for Muslims and to save the Mumbai from the so-called Hindu-terrorism.
I can assure you with few points that its story is full-on Hindu hatred, the mocking of Hindu religious sentiments and Brahmin opposition. People of Hindu community, Hindu politicians, and Hindu spiritual Guru have been written under propaganda to defame.
- The starting dialogue itself explains the anti-Hindu sentients - “Bhagwan ko Mante Ho? Bhagwan ko L@#$$ Farak Nahi Padta.”(Do you believe in God? God doesn't give a fuck.) We all know that “Bhagwan” is a Hindu word for God.
- Ganesh Eknath Gaitonde(Nawazuddin Siddiqui)’s father shown as a traditional Brahman who practices his life by taking alms under the tradition but under the propaganda, he is projected as a beggar. And just because of his brahman tradition, his wife is unhappy with him and she has the illegitimate relationship and is projected as “Randi”(Whore).
- DCP Parulkhar(Neeraj Kabi) shown to be done the fake encounter of a Muslim youth. In which the entire police department(Mostly Hindu Police Officers) is with him, except the Sikh Police Inspector Sartaj Singh(Saif Ali Khan).
- Under their propaganda, Bunty(Jatin Sarna), who is a ‘Ramayana Devotee’ has been projected as the cause of the riots of Hindu-Muslim. Gaitonde used a dialogue for him: “Duniya ki Gang Me Hindu-Muslim wala Aag Vahi Lagaya Sala”(He triggered the Hindu-Muslims confict in world gang.)
- Bunty’s sister has been shown as a mistress of a Muslim young man. In a dialogue, Bunty asks his sister “Kya Tu In Muslim Logo ke Chakkar Me Padi Hai. Khada bhi Hota hai Uska?(Why are you into these muslims guys? Does he even get the erection?) Then Bunty’s sister answers that “Etna Gahra Andar Jata Hai na Tera Hath bhi Na Pahunche.”(your hands also can't reach the depth his penis goes in.) Here Bunty’s sister intentionally insulting Hindu boy Bunty over Muslim boy. “Tera(Hindu) Hath bhi Na Pahunche.”(He sticks it in deeper than your hand ever could.)
- Bipin Bhosle(Girish Kulkarni), who shown as a Hindu leader, has been projected to win his first election with the help of Gaitonde to riot among Hindus and Muslims.
- To tell the Hindu community’s thinking during Babri demolition, the mother of a Hindu victim boy has been told to Gaitonde “Mujhe Paisa Nahi Chahiye. Tum Hijde(Hindu) Mard Bano aur Ek Hindu Ke Badle 10 Musalmano Ko Marne ke Liye Kah Do”(I don't need your money! Go buy your men some balls instead.Tell them to kill ten Mslims for every Hindu Killed!). Under the anti-Hindu propaganda, they tried to convey a message that Hindu comminity is ‘Na-Mard or Hijda’ and only they have hate against the Muslim community. No any muslim angle shown here.
- Here the story of Ramayana has also been messed up. In a scene of Ramlila, when Laxman fainted in battle, Hanuman brought a cold-drink instead of Sanjeevani(A magical herb) and Ram used that cold-drinks to rescue Laxman.
- Gaitonde’s wife Subhadra used to illustrate the Ramayana for provoking to kill the Muslims and to smash fire in their settlements.
- Trivedi(Chittaranjan Tripathy) gives a definition of Bharat using Mahabharata parable – “Virya Ki Varsha Se bana Varsh”(A nation was born from the drops of semen.) means Bharat-Varsh(India).
- Even the end of the story, together with the Hindu leader and police department, the planning of a nuclear attack in Mumbai is done by Hindu Dharma Guru(Pankaj Tripathi)! Here, Hindu leader Bipin Bhosle used to say “Aapne to Etihas Me Yah Tak Nahi Padha Ki Ham(Hindu) Duniya Ki Sabse Shantipriya Sabhyta Hain. Hamne Kabhi Pahla Var Nahi Kiya. Aur Is Bar Bhi Nahi Karenge. Lekin Agar Var Hua to Ham Chup Bhi Nahi Rah Sakte. Hame Taiyar Rahna Hai.”(Maybe you aren't aware that we're the most peace-loving community in the history. We've never been the first to attack... and this time is the same..But if we'are attacked...We must be ready.)
This why I and so many like me feel that ‘Sacred Games’ has been launched on Netflix under the conspiracy to correct the theory of ‘Hindu-terrorism’ and to blame the image of Hindu community. Therefore, please raise a voice against it and make pressure on pro-hindu organizations, media intellectuals and political wings to speak-up on the same.
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!