Keep Fluoride in Battlefield Water Supply (PWSD #1).
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Consumers of the Greene County Public Water Supply #1 (Battlefield MO) want to keep fluoride in our water.
- Community water fluoridation is the adjustment of fluoride that occurs naturally in water to optimal levels to protect oral health.
- Over 100 public health organizations have deemed fluoridated water safe and effective for all individuals.
- It is cost effective and reduces tax-paid dental expenses.
- Estimated district cost is $0.60 cents per person per year and for every $1.00 spent on fluoride, $38.00 is saved in dental treatment. In this district, that equals $456,000.00 (based on $12,000/per year spent on fluoride).
- Lower income families have ease of access.
Today: Mendi is counting on you
Mendi Green needs your help with “PWSD #1 Board: Keep Fluoride in Battlefield Water Supply (PWSD #1)”. Join Mendi and 354 supporters today.