Redefine Parliamentarians & Benefits for the benefit of the Nation!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Dear /Respected Citizens of
You are requested to read this message
and If YOU agree,
Please SIGN this petition & forward this to maximum number of people (a minimum of 20 people in your contact list); and in turn ask each of them to do likewise.
In 3 days, most people in India will have this message.
This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Reform Act of 2018
01. Parliamentarians should get pension only after 15/20years of service, like the Defence persons.
(Presently they get pension after 5 years of service) .
02. Parliamentarians pay should be revised with Central Pay Commission. they should be ELIGIBLE for Pay Hike purely on the basis of Performance ( the amount of Good they have done for the Development of the Nation & Track Record).
(Presently they increase/raise their salary by voting themselves .)
03. Parliamentarians should lose their current Health Care System and participate in the same Health Care System as the comon Indian people.
4. All concession like free travel, ration, electricity, water, phone bills, etc. should be abolished. they should get the expenses reimbursed on submission of claims.
(As of now, They get and increase it Boldly and Shamelessly.)
05. Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and CONTESTING election on any pretext or the other.
06. Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the Indian people.
07. No surrender of subsidies like LPG by citizens unless all subsidies available to MPs and MLAs withdrawn including subsidised food in Parliament canteen.
08. Retirement age should be 80 for politicians.
09. If a previously elected member fails to get re-elected for consecutive 2 times in a row (which means the people have rejected him/her), then the person loses the eligibility for Pension & Benefits till the time he is re-elected & wins from the same consistency 2 times consecutively.
10. If an elected member is accumulating wealth in the persons own name or in the name of relatives & benami ( beyond the definition of, say for example - Return on Investments for any business or profit percentage than that of the most lucrative business- year on year, he should be made to show the resources & the accumulated wealth should be confiscated & used for the development of the Nation.
Serving in Parliament is an honor, not a lucrative career. It is a Service & not a Job to make Money.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people in India to receive this message.�
Don't you think it's time to raise this issue?
If you agree with the above, pass it on.
If not, just forget it.
Today: Nirmalanand is counting on you
Nirmalanand SR needs your help with “Priminister: Redefine Parliamentarians & Benefits for the benefit of the Nation!”. Join Nirmalanand and 15 supporters today.