Ban Cow Slaughtering across India
This petition had 295 supporters
“Gow Hatya – Dark side of India dairy industry”
- Beef exports up 44% in 4 years, India is top seller (Source: TOI)
- PM Narendra Modi's silence boosts cow slaughter house owners' confidence (Source: TOI)
- Sacred Cow of Hindu civilization
- Cattle – Backbone of Indian Agriculture
- Cow gives Milk & other Diary items (Highly Nutritious) which are consumed by EVERY INDIAN irrespective of his religion, daily in some or other form
- Cow Dung is a Cheap & natural manure which increases soil fertility unlike synthetic manure and also produces Biogas
- Cow Urine has Antifungal, Anti bacterial and other Health properties
“One can measure the greatness of a nation and its moral progress by the way it treats its animals. Cow protection to me is not mere protection of the cow. It means protection of all that lives and is helpless and weak in the world. The cow means the entire subhuman world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
@PM Narendra Modi: Sir, you made a promise to our countrymen to put a ban on ‘Gow Hatya’ during election promotions but still no action have been taken in this regard. Was it just a cheap political gimmick? This is morally and ethically against our rich culture and heritage; request one and all to please sign the petition.
We plead for complete ban on slaughter of Cows in all over India. Partial ban will NOT serve any purpose as cows will still be illegally exported to non ban areas.This matter should be given Highest Priority as it is above politics and religion.
“If your mother is in danger, instead of asking the attackers not to kill her, it is critical good to protect her effectively and properly.”
Lets join our hands for this cause!!
Today: Manvi is counting on you
Manvi Gupta needs your help with “PM Narendra Modi: Ban Cow Slaughtering across India”. Join Manvi and 294 supporters today.