Defend our Democracy, Rights, and Freedom
This petition had 154 supporters
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 ( CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS)
15. (1) Every individual is equal before and under the law and has the right to the equal protection and equal benefit of the law without discrimination.
52. (1) The Constitution of Canada is the supreme law of Canada, and any law that is inconsistent with the provisions of the Constitution is, to the extent of the inconsistency, of no force or effect.
The Ontario Human Rights Code
6. Every person has a right to equal treatment with respect to membership in any trade union, trade or occupational association or self-governing profession without discrimination.
Fair Access to Regulated Professions and Compulsory Trades Act, 2006
6. A regulated profession has a duty to provide registration practices that are transparent, objective, impartial and fair. 2006, c. 31, s. 6.
Government of Canada accepts skilled worker immigrants, but upon arrival in Canada, denies their education and title which they received from their educational institutions (like physicians, engineers, dentists, pharmacists, lawyers, ......) and ask them to apply for their title from regulatory bodies.
The main role of these regulatory bodies is to destroy self confidence of new immigrants and make them ready to work as cheap educated labors.
These regulatory bodies have tens of million dollars none taxable income with unlimited power and immunity in the acts which was enacted by themselves.
Immunity of individuals and organizations make them more equal than others and is in contrary to Equality, Human Rights, Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, and Fair Access to Regulated Professions Act (Ontario legislation)
By-law these Rights and legislation are prior to immunity of regulatory bodies, but Canadian Justice System is confused in this matter and Supreme Court of Canada and judges of lower courts issue different and contrary orders in this single matter.
In the first stage we ask Parliament of declare this priority and then eliminate this immunity to prevent this confusion.
Today: Behrouz is counting on you
Behrouz Salehi needs your help with “Parliament: Defend our Democracy, Rights, and Freedom”. Join Behrouz and 153 supporters today.