Close Veolia Waste Transfer Facility in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 8EP.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
• Risk to Health: Potential risk for long term health issues arising due to exposure to pollution.
• Highly offensive odour: Extremely unpleasant odour impacting on daily life.
• Increased amount of flies to the area: Potential spread of disease and illnesses.
• Attraction of vermin to the area: Potential for increased rodent population.
• Local companies affected: Potential loss of established businesses due to relocation.
• Potential property value decreasing: Inability to sell your house.
• Increased HGV activity: Increased congestion, smelly lorries passing through our town.
• Increased fire risk: Other Waste Transfer Facilities have encountered uncontrollable fires.
We want our town back to the way it was before VEOLIA arrived!
Today: Kirkby Action Group is counting on you
Kirkby Action Group needs your help with “Nottinghamshire County Council.: Close Veolia Waste Transfer Facility in Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, NG17 8EP.”. Join Kirkby Action Group and 558 supporters today.