Stop and reduce animal testing in makeup brands.
Esta petición ha conseguido 1.461 firmas
Everyday we use some products like, soap, creams, shampoos, dehodorants, toothpastes, etc…. But we never stop to think about how that products arrived to us, and how they were created.
According to Procon more than 26 millions animals are used to test medical, cosmetic, hygenic and other products in the United States. This is a serious problem against animals rights, since this procedures are painful and harmful, actually in the U.S you don´t need legal permitions to expeiment in rats, mice, fish, amphibians and birds.
These methodes includes:
· injecting or force feeding animals with potentially harmful substances
· exposing animals to radiation
· surgically removing animals’ organs or tissues to deliberately cause damage
· forcing animals to inhale toxic gases
· subjecting animals to frightening situations to create anxiety and depression.
Signing this petition will help to stop animal testing in Makeup brands.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals 1999, Consumer Products Companies That Test on Animals
Hoy: Daniela cuenta con tu ayuda
Daniela Config necesita tu ayuda con esta petición «Maybelline: Stop and reduce animal testing in makeup brands.». Únete a Daniela y 1.460 personas que ya han firmado.