MAC Cosmetics Has Responded
Feb 18, 2015 — MAC Cosmetics has responded to our request with the following statement:
“The loyalty and enthusiasm of Selena’s fans are clearly evident and we love this. M·A·C admires the passion and joy Selena brought to the world. She was an amazing person with amazing talent. We consider all types of feedback like this as we plan our collaborations.”
It is not the response we are looking for at all. We need to keep pushing until we get a yes!!
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Did you know that Latinas are...
- 40% more likely than non-Hispanic women to apply their lipstick eight or more times a day?
- Three times more likely than non-Hispanic women to apply mascara twice a day?
- Four times more likely than non-Hispanic women to have applied eyeliner 14 or more times in the past week?
- 39% more likely than non-Hispanic women to use conditioner four or more times a week?
-Twice as likely as non-Hispanic women to have spent $200 or more on hair care in the last six months?
- 32% likelier than non-Hispanic women to use nail polish products four times a week?
- Three times more likely than non-Hispanic women to use fake fingernails?
-Twice as likely as non-Hispanic women to use fragrance every day?
- Spend on average 27% more on cosmetics and 43% more on fragrances than non-Hispanic women? (beinggirl.com)
We got word that Chris Perez loves that we are doing this!
Let's keep pushing until we get a yes!
Keep fighting for people power!
Politicians and rich CEOs shouldn't make all the decisions. Today we ask you to help keep Change.org free and independent. Our job as a public benefit company is to help petitions like this one fight back and get heard. If everyone who saw this chipped in monthly we'd secure Change.org's future today. Help us hold the powerful to account. Can you spare a minute to become a member today?I'll power Change with $5 monthly