Stop English Heritage's plans for Marble Hill House Gardens, Twickenham
0 have signed. Let’s get to 5,000!
We ask Richmond Council to reject English Heritage's current application(s) for the following reasons:
- The felling of 347 trees within the park
- The possibility of destroying 'the Arcadian view' (protected by Act of Parliament 1902)
- Terrible impact of increased traffic and pollution within surrounding roads and area
- Endangering wildlife and some protected species
- Devastating effect on Grade II listed houses abutting proposed new 140 seat café
- Destroying the treasured peace and tranquillity of Marble Hill House Gardens
- Estimated increase of 40,000 visitors per annum to a projected increase 1,000,000 per annum!
Today: Mandie is counting on you
Mandie Adams MCGuire MBE needs your help with “London Borough of Richmond Upon Thames: Stop English Heritage's plans for Marble Hill Gardens”. Join Mandie and 3,797 supporters today.