LIVESTOCK Export ready to begins from India: STOP it at once - Abhishek Kadyan
This petition made change with 489 supporters!
No live export of sheep and goats. Live animal export is cruel and goes against the natural principles of the five freedoms (article 51 A (g)):
1. Freedom from hunger and thirst: by ready access to fresh water and a diet to maintain full health and vigour.
2. Freedom from discomfort: by providing an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. Freedom from pain, injury or disease: by prevention through rapid diagnosis and treatment.
4. Freedom to express normal behaviour: by providing sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal’s own kind.
5. Freedom from fear and distress: by ensuring conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
Today: Scouts and Guides for animals and birds is counting on you
Scouts and Guides for animals and birds Naresh Kadyan needs your help with “LIVE ANIMAL EXPORT ready to begin from India: STOP it at once! - Abhishek Kadyan”. Join Scouts and Guides for animals and birds and 488 supporters today.