Change Ontario Laws Against Pit Bulls
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
ALL ANIMALS ARE CAPABLE OF AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR
- DNA is NOT a predictor of aggressive or dangerous behaviour in dogs
- These laws against Pit Bulls are not an effective way to change dogs behaviour; it is just a band-aid on the problem
- Dogs behaviour is dictated by the environment which they are raised in and how they are treated and trained
- Despite the ban on Pit Bulls, overall dog bites have continued to rise, proving that Pit Bulls are NOT the problem
WE CAN CREATE BETTER SOLUTIONS TO PREVENT DOG RELATED INCIDENTS
- Education programs
- Legislation promoting responsible ownership
- Comprehensive training programs
PLEASE HELP TO SAVE THESE LOVING ANIMALS AND ALLOW FOR A NEW POSITIVE NARRATIVE TO BE HEARD. SIGN TO CHANGE THE LIVES OF PIT BULLS AND ALLOW FOR THE BAN AGAINST THEM TO BE CHANGED AND REPEALED.
Today: taylor is counting on you
taylor sylman needs your help with “Legislative Assembly of Ontario: Change Ontario Laws Against Pit Bulls”. Join taylor and 522 supporters today.