Petition updateDelay the Coolidge chimney demolition until October for the Chimney Swifts.

Waiting for the July 2018 D.158 board agenda.

Julie BlackwoodLansing, IL, United States
Jul 9, 2018
First and foremost thank you everyone who has signed so far! Over 300 in 2 days! Let's keep the momentum going. The school board meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month so we are awaiting the agenda to get updates from what they are doing on their end. Right now we are in a holding pattern so to speak, on what their decision will be. We already know on our end what the Chimney Swifts rights are under the MBTA. We continue to stay in contact with IDNR, our local Audubon, and ISO. I thank you all for your support so far and your continued support. We do have a FB page set up. It is Coolidge Chimney Swift Awareness where you can follow the birds and see pictures. And if you are local come out and show your support watching them every evening. Bring a chair, and watch, learn, and join the community movement. Many heartfelt thanks. J.B.
Copy link
WhatsApp
Facebook
Nextdoor
Email
X