Cancellation of re-exam of B.COM. Part 3 Passcourse (Sess. 2016-17) Rajasthan University
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We are the students B.Com. Part III (Pass Course, New Scheme) Session 2016-17 of Rajasthan University. Our annual examination were held from 9th March 2017 to 8th April, 2017.
We are expecting our results at this moment but on 17th May, 2017 without any prior notice we were served with the official notice of exam cancellation and rescheduling simultaneously from 29th May, 2017 to 7th June, 2017. Out of total six papers, five papers are cancelled and rescheduled on above mentioned dates.
- There was no prior notice of exam cancellation due to which we were not expecting the same.
- Post one month eight days to exam the notice is being served.
- Many female married students and hostelers will suffer as how they are being forced by their parents and in-laws not to further go for higher studies. Some of them are still unaware about it.
- At this stage many of the students are preparing for their higher education, entrance exams, govt. exams and some of them have already joined the organisations and summer internships, etc.
- The exams are rescheduled on such dates that they are clashing with Company Secretary (CS) examinations and various other examinations. Students who are honestly preparing for their professional courses are left with no choices. they will either suffer with their graduation degree or professional degrees.
We are going to suffer a great loss of their time, money and career because of some corrupt officers, politicians, teachers and staff. what about those who prepared honestly for exam? This decision is putting questions on our future expectations and the whole education system of Rajasthan.
Support this petition by signing it and help it to reach as many people you can and to the top authorities. It is the question of our future. It is the question of our education system.
Today: Raksha is counting on you
Raksha Soni needs your help with “Kiran Maheshwari: Cancellation of re-exam of B.COM. Part 3 Passcourse (Sess. 2016-17) Rajasthan University”. Join Raksha and 839 supporters today.