Pnp paper based processing time
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Meet 11 months service standard for paper-based PNP permanent residence applications
Minister of Immigration Ahmed Hussen and prime minister of canada Justin Trudeau
We are writing this petition with request to take action to meet 11 months service standard for paper-based PNP permanent residence applications.
Please note the below facts taken from IRCC website that provide indication for current delays and prospective future increase in processing times for paper-based PNP applications:
• From April 2015 to March 2016, the service standard of 11 months for paper-based PNP permanent residence application was met 42 percent of the time. 80 percent of applications were processed in 17 months or less. IRCC’s goal is to process 80 percent of applications within 11 months. IRCC has not been meeting this service standard.
• From April 2015 to March 2016, the service standard of 6 months for federal skilled worker express entry based permanent residence application was met 97 percent of the time. IRCC’s goal is to process 80 percent of the applications within 6 months. IRCC has been exceeding this service standard.
• For 2016, Federal Economic – High Skilled has a target of 58,400 with 244 FTEs working on these applications. Based on the open data from IRCC the express entry permanent residence applications have been processed in 5 months.
• For 2016, Provincial Nominee has a target of 47,800 with 57 FTEs working on these applications. Comparing with express entry staffing and processing time, with current delays and this level of resourcing the processing time for paper-based PNP application is on track to be 20 months.
• In past, IRCC has experienced similar increase in processing times for paper-based Canadian Experience Class permanent residence applications i.e. from 11 months to 21 months.
Our sincere request to you is to consider the aforementioned facts, use your sound judgement and take actions to rectify the issue. We greatly respect and appreciate your effort for refugees and programs such as express entry that align economic immigration with Canada’s needs and outlook. We would like to draw your attention that paper-based PNP permanent residence applicants with jobs in Canada align and/or exceed the benefits expected from an express entry federal skilled worker applicant. Please take a second look at the processing times for paper-based PNP permanent residence applications.
Paper-based PNP Permanent Residence Applicants
Today: N is counting on you
N A needs your help with “Justin Trudeau: Pnp paper based processing time”. Join N and 20 supporters today.