JUSTICE FOR ALAUKIK
This petition had 610 supporters
We want to inform you about a incident which happened in the Veer bahadur Singh Purvanchal University in which a young, aspiring , innocent and a promising engineer was brutally murdered by VEER BAHADUR SINGH PURVANCHAL UNIVERSITY, JAUNPUR.
The incident took place on Friday 8 September, 2017 when ALAUKIK JAIN BTECH IV YEAR MECHANICAL was returning from regular classes to his room. The boy was hit by a high speed auto rickshaw, the boy fell down on the road the boy was seen by his friends gasping for his last breath they rushed him to the District hospital where he died. Now I want to point out the flaws of university.
1) The university road lacks a single speed breaker, as a result of which many locals and students have either died or have became permanently disabled.
2) Despite many written applications were given to the University Administration and to the District administration but no step was taken for the cause.
3) In the modern age, the university still lives in the stone age as they don't have any CCTV , no medical facilities, no doctor personnel in the university, because it will cause them money.
4) Who knows Sir if the campus had a hospital the boy could have survived due to first aid, but guess what university wants to save money Sir.
5)After the death of our friend we tried to ask for the arrest of the auto rickshaw driver, the police department is behaving like a useless lay department by saying that they are unable to track him as no cctv were installed inside the university campus. And no progress has been made by police department in the case.
We want justice Sir, justice for the soul of ALAUKIK,
1) We want at least an amount of Rs. 50 lakhs to be given to the parents of ALAUKIK as compensation.
2) We want the police department to stop beating around the bush and arrest the driver as soon as possible .
3) The university campus should have a fully functional hospital with ICU so that no more students of the university die .
4) Speed breakers should be installed in and around the university so that , the accidents could be avoided in future.
5) A permanent government job should be given to his brother so that the family could survive.
Please sir help us and justice lies in your hands so that the soul of Alaukik may rest in peace.
Yours Faithfully STUDENTS OF VBSPU.
Today: N is counting on you
N A needs your help with “"JUSTICE FOR ALAUKIK"”. Join N and 609 supporters today.