Ban Clear-Cutting of trees in Johns Creek
This petition had 323 supporters
As a resident of Johns Creek Georgia, as a Master Gardener and Master Naturalist, I implore Mayor Bodker and members of the Johns Creek City Council to become aware of the devastation of our natural habitat by unscrupulous developers.
Although this should have been done 11 years ago, we must enact laws to prohibit clear-cutting NOW!
Clear-cutting in Johns Creek has led to multiple environmental issues:
- Beautiful native trees are gone forever.
- Destroying the air and water quality.
- Increasing stormwater run-off.
- Impacting subdivisions detention ponds.
- Leaves no place for wildlife to survive.
- Increasing the density and population of the city.
WE NEED TO STOP THIS DEVASTATION
Today: Carole is counting on you
Carole Madan needs your help with “Johns Creek Mayor & City Council: Ban Clear-Cutting of trees in Johns Creek”. Join Carole and 322 supporters today.