Have David Brickner Step Down From the Executive Director Position Immediately
This petition had 1 supporter
Enough is enough! From supporting "Christ At the Checkpoint" to creating the horrid "That Jew Died For You" that exploited the Holocaust and misrepresented both Yeshua (Jesus) and Messianic Judaism (Christianity), the Jews For Jesus run by David Brickner has been succesful at only one thing—turning Jews off from Messianic Judaism and turning Messianic Jews off from supporting Jews For Jesus.
Under David Brickner, Jews For Jesus has been quite succesful in fulfilling these Scriptures:
- "And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all nations where theLord will drive you." (Deuteronomy 28:37, NKJV)
- "I will deliver them to trouble into all the kingdoms of the earth, for their harm, to be a reproach and a byword, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them." (Jeremiah 24:9)
- "and I will deliver them to trouble among all the kingdoms of the earth—to be a curse, an astonishment, a hissing, and a reproach among all the nations where I have driven them, because they have not heeded My words, says the Lord, which I sent to them by My servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them;neither would you heed, says the Lord." (Jeremiah 29:18b-19)
Supporting Anti Semitism (e.g., Christ At the Checkpoint) and using the Holocaust in a bordeline-proselytizing way ("That Jew Died For You") is:
- The opposite of what Yeshua Himself would do
- Never what Moishe Rosen would have done
- An insult to Holocaust victims and survivors, and their loved ones—Jewish and gentile, Messianic (Christian) and Non Messianic (Non Christian).
As I explicity commented on YNet's Facebook page:
As a Messianic Jew who had a cousin who survived the Holocaust and became a Catholic, I: a) did not watch this video. 2) can say for certain that my cousin would absolutely deplore this video (He even was cremated after he died because he felt survivor's guilt.). c) ask Jews for Jesus to have David Brickner step down.
Therefore, David Brickner needs to step down. "[L]et another take his office" (Psalm 109:8b, Acts 1:20c)
Yeshua called His talmidim (disciples) to "make disciples of all the nations" (See Matthew 28:19.) and "[f]eed [His] sheep" (See John 21:17.), not deliberately offend them for no good reason in the name of G-d.
Today: Nicole is counting on you
Nicole Czarnecki needs your help with “Jews For Jesus: Have David Brickner Step Down From the Executive Director Position Immediately”. Join Nicole and 0 supporters today.