- António Guterres (Secretary-General of the United Nations)Secretary-General of the United Nations
- Salil ShettySecretary-General of Amnesty International
- Kenneth RothExecutive Director-HRW
- Aung San Suu KyiNobel laureate for Peace / State Councellor of Myanmar
- Joaquín Alexander Maza MartelliPresident-UNHCR
- Pope Francis
- Zeid Ra’ad al-HusseinUnited Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Htin KyawPresident of Myanmar
Immediately STOP state-violence, resume peace and protect ROHINGYAS.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000.
WE PETITION TO STOP THE STATE SPONSORED VIOLENCE AGAINST ROHINGYA COMMUNITY AND CALL AN INTERNATIONAL INQUIRY ON HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ON ROHINGYAS
"Deadly attacks on Rohingyas killed atleast 90 civilians by Burmese security forces. The Rohingya Muslims are denied citizenship in Myanmar and are classified as illegal immigrants from Bangladesh. There are approximately 1.1 million Rohingya in Myanmar. The mistreatment of the Rohingya Muslims, often described as the world's most persecuted minority, has emerged as Myanmar's most contentious human rights issue as it makes a transition from decades of military rule. The UN believes Myanmar security forces may have committed crimes against humanity against the Rohingya Muslims. The military rejects the allegations."
- Secretary-General of the United Nations
António Guterres (Secretary-General of the United Nations)
- Secretary-General of Amnesty International
- Executive Director-HRW
- Nobel laureate for Peace / State Councellor of Myanmar
Aung San Suu Kyi
Joaquín Alexander Maza Martelli
- Pope Francis
- United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein
- President of Myanmar
We, below-signed write you to demand the following in regards the largest humanitarian crisis we are witnessing in Myanmar.
01. Immediately STOP state-violence, resume peace and protect ROHINGYAS.
02. Rohingyas and other minorities flee Myanmar in fear of life, attack, violence and persecution to be protected and given shelter under special international refugee programme.
03. Myanmar must allow the international investigators and peace makers to ensure the safe and usual life of Rohingyas.
04. Rohingyas must be recognised as citizens and treated equally to enjoy the citizenship and fundamental rights in Myanmar.
05. International Aids and Protection plans for refugees must be implemented.
06. Nobel prize given to Aung San Suu Kyi in 1991 "for her non-violent struggle for democracy and human rights" must be withdrawn to save the reputation of Nobel Prize for justifying and sympathising the genocide.
Also she must be investigated in the international criminal court.
SayNO toHatred started this petition with a single signature, and now has 36,390 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: SayNO is counting on you
SayNO toHatred needs your help with “Immediately STOP state-violence, resume peace and protect ROHINGYAS.”. Join SayNO and 36,389 supporters today.