Get state Domicile Certificate for the Daughter of an Indian Army Officer.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!

My father is in Indian Army.So,I have done my 10th class from Haryana and 12th class from Rajasthan.Because an Army person is frequently transferred to different places and so their family also has to travel along. I was born in Jharkhand. So, I have a Birth certificate and Aadhar card of Jharkhand. I need a state Domicile certificate to get admission in a medical college through Neet exam.As per the rules laid by NTA- If a student has done his/her 10th and 12th class from two different states then the state where the candidate was born will be considered as the domicile state.So,in my case Jharkhand will be my domicile state. But my request for the domicile certificate was rejected since I have not done my 10th class from Jharkhand.Also my father doesn't has any house/plot/property registered in his name in the state of Jharkhand due to financial problems.But my father has a voter-ID of Jharkhand state. Yet I am not getting a domicile certificate. I have studied very hard and want to pursue my higher studies that is M. B. B. S from a good government college. I will be appearing for Neet 2019 exam.And to get admission in a college I need a domicile certificate. I think an Army officer how honestly serves his country and keeps the safety and pride of his country as his priorities. Follows the Moto- "Service Before Self".Should not be threatened to get a Domicile certificate for their children's higher studies.