Say NO to Lakes & Meadows development
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Oppose planning application 17/00969/OUT to build 124 houses on green belt land to the rear of Nicholas Road Irthlingborough.for the following reasons:-
1) Local roads that are required for access are single file with junctions that are blind spots, so they are not suitable for increased traffic flow and already pose access issues for emergency vehicles
2) Local schools are already at full capacity and are not able to accommodate higher pupil intake and it is felt that the number of child residents has been vastly underestimated.
3) Local doctors and dentist practices already at full capacity with waiting times for routine appointments exceeding 3 weeks
4) The land is situated next to the Nene Wetlands conservation area this and belongs to The Wildlife Trust. It is known that various species live on or around that land, including bats, newts and birds such as Red Kites
5) The land is on a flood plane and the developer has been unable to satisfy the requirements outlined by the Environment Agency in respect of this
6 The land was sold for use as agricultural or equine land and was priced to suit that use, it is believed that when the land was put up for sale an interested party approached the council to seek outline planning permission to build stables on this land, permission was denied.
7) The developer has not carried out an acoustic survey in relation the the electrical transformer station as requested by environmental protection
Today: Nichola is counting on you
Nichola Joynes needs your help with “East Northamptonshire Council: Say NO to Lakes & Meadows development”. Join Nichola and 918 supporters today.