We want the good, old Battlefield times back. Battlefield 3 was a flop for lot of gamers. Many want AI in offline Mod to play on the online maps.
There are good reasons:
1) They make multiplayer accesible for persons who dont play online (yes, many of these people still exist)
2) They allow a player to practice all of the game modes at any time with a full compliment of combatants.
3) They dont curse, cheat, complain, or leave the match when loosing.
4) They allow for a full game without any lag, slowdown, or dropout.
5) They provide great opponents Vs. teams of humans (once their difficulty is turned up).
6) They cause a game to have infinate replay value.
7) Even if we can only play alone (no Lan) with Bots, it would be a great opportunity to practise all of the vehicles. Online it is very hard to practise new types of vehicles.
WHAT USERS THINK:
"Because it means fun!"
"for me, it is important to first gain some experience on the maps before playing them online against other players and it would be a very good way to try some strategies for the different maps and modes"
"Would be best game ever made"
"Some maps in BF3 now are TOTALLY UNPOPULAR and empty"
"No laggs, No insults, nice training for no good players or beginners"
"Der Grundgedanke ist ja, das man sich die MP Maps erstmal anschauen kann und das in Ruhe. Online ist das nie möglich, da man sofort übern haufen gerotzt wird."
- EA Swiss Sàrl
Dear EA Team,
full of People still want to have Bots in Battlefield 4. (Like in the good old times from BF2 and BF1942).
With this Petition, we want to show you, that many of these people still exists.
We want to practise maps, vehicles and maybe weapons.
Even if you add an offline mode (without lan, because we know that you want to protect the game from piracy), it would be a great opportunity for many people to have much more fun than online!
We hope that you can add Bots to BF4.
Pascal Sykora started this petition with a single signature, and now has 5,741 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.