Refine SkillSelect EOI System
0 have signed. Let’s get to 2,500!
- It is noticed, by reference to the official report that has been released on 27 Sep 2017, that there were 239 invitation has been issued to applicant under unit group of 2211 Accounts with the minimum EOI points of 85 up to 15 Sep 2017 in the invitation round at 20 Sep 2017.
- It is reasonable to doubt applicants who has been invited in the invitation round of 20 Sep 2017 has achieved 85 marks in a 2-week-period between 06 Sep 2017 and 20 Sep 2017, in which can be almost declared as impossible and some of these EOIs can be reasonable to be inferred as EOIs with fake information.
- It is shall be paid attention by SkillSelect Team that the current EOI system has a major defect in which allow applicant to submit an EOI without any limit, in which means it will be easy to fake any information that the applicant current has and to claim an EOI with a high skills points.
- This defect will lead to a catastrophic consequence that there will be no genuine applicant can be invited.
- We would like to request that the SkillSelect Team to refine the system. There is no doubt that this defect must be fixed to ensure the Skilled Migration system to operate. While it can be for sure that most of these accountants invitation will not be accepted, it will be just and reasonable to put these quota back to the occupation quota of accountants occupation after these invitation is expired after 60 days.
Today: NewStars Education & Migration is counting on you
NewStars Education & Migration needs your help with “DIBP : Refine EOI System”. Join NewStars Education & Migration and 1,965 supporters today.