Remove Turning Point USA from Colorado State University
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
- The actions and words of Turning Point USA directly encourage White Supremacy on campus
- Bias-related incidents are acts of White Supremacy
- The University has made the choice to do nothing, despite its power to make real change
- As a result of this contradiction, White Supremacy has been allowed to thrive at CSU
- This creates an unsafe space for marginalized students on our campus and also puts the burden of healing from trauma onto those students
- We demand for TPUSA to be dismantled or removed from campus
Today: Students is counting on you
Students Against White Supremacy needs your help with “Colorado State University Community: Remove Turning Point USA from Colorado State University”. Join Students and 160 supporters today.