Ordinary people doing ordinary things on bikes in Melbourne
This petition had 183 supporters
City of Melbourne are building more unsafe bicycle lanes, this time on Southbank Boulevard near the NGV.
Council is improving its designs because of community feedback so it's not too late to make them change.
Show your support to make city of Melbourne safe for ordinary people doing ordinary things on bikes.
Sign the petition to support:
- Protected lanes with protected intersections on Southbank Boulevard
- The 2016-2020 bicycle plan - implemented in full
- Protected lanes on St Kilda Road
- A safe route through the south side of the CBD
- Protected lanes on Flemington Road.
Today: Melbourne Bicycle Users Group is counting on you
Melbourne Bicycle Users Group needs your help with “city of melbourne: Ordinary people doing ordinary things on bikes in Melbourne”. Join Melbourne Bicycle Users Group and 182 supporters today.