
Friends of the Uptown

18 ago 2020
NINETY FIVE CANDLES FOR THE UPTOWN
Our Balaban & Katz palace of enchantment opened to the public on Aug. 18, 1925. It closed in 1981. There have been no public tours and no public update on its restoration and reuse since a project was announced in June 2018.
Apoyar ahora
Firma esta petición
Copiar enlace
WhatsApp
Facebook
X
Email