- Charles Osei BonsuExecutive Director
- Peter A WireduAg Dir of Immigration Service
- Hon Hanna TettehMinister Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
- Hon. Elizabeth Ofosu-AgyareMinister of Tourism
SCRAP SHORT TERM TOURIST VISAS TO GHANA
Tourism to Africa is getting increasingly competitive and, in order to boost tourism, many countries have stopped requiring the procurement of short term tourist visas that can involve extraneous costs, time wastage, inconvenience, and uncertainty. Scrapping short term tourist visas to Ghana will surely make Ghana a more attractive, welcoming tourist destination injecting more money into the Ghanaian hospitality sector while increasing revenues, i.e. precious foreign exchange for national development, into the Ghanaian public purse.
- Executive Director
Charles Osei Bonsu
- Ag Dir of Immigration Service
Peter A Wiredu
- Minister Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration
Hon Hanna Tetteh
- Minister of Tourism
Hon. Elizabeth Ofosu-Agyare
More support for SCRAP SHORT TERM TOURIST VISAS TO GHANA.
Chris Scott started this petition with a single signature, and now has 199 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.
Today: Chris is counting on you
Chris Scott needs your help with “Charles Osei Bonsu: SCRAP SHORT TERM TOURIST VISAS TO GHANA”. Join Chris and 198 supporters today.