BROCKHAMPTON is the greatest boy band since One Direction, there’s no doubt it. I feel though to honor their predecessor, they should cover ‘Kiss You’ by One Direction at the Atlanta show, October 14th.
Why ‘Kiss You’?
- Arguably one of One Directions best singles.
- An underrated One Direction single.
- Imagine how good everybody would sound singing Kiss You?
- Harry Styles performed at the Coca-Cola Roxy in Atlanta for his first solo tour, which is the same venue BH will be performing at.
- Me and my friend who thought of this (@StephAngelicaa) will be at the Atlanta show.
- The Atlanta show is actually the last day of Pride celebrations here in ATL, so it’s only fitting.
- Atlanta is actually Americas #1 LGBT city; it beat out San Francisco a couple of years back. I can’t remember the source so don’t come for me for that. No one likes to count black gays anyways. �
Even if you’re not attending the ATL show, consider signing anyways to show support. Tag any BH members too to make sure they see this! Spread the message. Let’s make sure we get gay as hell on Atlanta’s pride and bring the LGBT community a bit closer by having the best boyband of our time cover the best boyband to come before them.
p.s. this will also be my first BH show. fellas, we goin all out.