Re-train CPS/DCS/DHHS Agents to respect and obey the laws of the Constitution of the United States. MAKE SURE THEY HAVE HARDCORE EVIDENCE AND PROOF A CHILD IS BEING ABUSED OR NEGLECTED. STOP IGNORING OUR AMENDMENTS!
This petition had 32 supporters
My sibilings were taken from a safe home and Placed with their Abusive Maternal Grandmother. Then She started beating my sibilings so she went under investigation. So,To save herself. she wanted to get rid of my sibilings before they found the bruises on them.So she called the cps /DCS Case worker and told them she did not want my sibilings and they Got split up and put into foster homes and a shelter! My 4 year old sister named Jadeyn,My brother 3 years old named Noah and My Brother 14 years old named isiah.
My mother says:
I did everything they (CPS/DCS) said for me to do but they keep coming up with new reasons why I cant receive my KIDS back! Lord please help me...
That's why I created a petition to DCS, CPS/DCS/DHHS, The Arizona State Senate, and Governor Jan Brewer, which says:
"Cps also known as DCS rips family apart. We have been fighting them for almost a year!"
MY KIDS ARE ALL SPERATED FROM EACHOTHER AND WHEN WE DO A VISIT WITH ONE CHILD AT A TIME THEY ASK FOR THEIR BROTHER OR SISTER. MY 3 year old son cries at every visit which is 1 time a week that he cant find his sister that he doesnt know where she is. My daughter cries that she misses her brother and their older brother and sisters are seperated as well 11 years old. I must get my family back. They got false allegations on me I must get my kids!!!
Let me tell you whats been happening Its not only happening to me. 85% OF KIDS TAKEN AWAY SHOULDNT HAVE EVER BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES TO BEGIN WITH!
IN MY CASE : I only have gotten to see My sibilings twice DURING THIS WHOLE TIME FOR ONLY ONE HOUR! I was starting to get visitations then they cut me off.
I have been in the house with my mother crying and depressed.This isn't a home anymore with out my sibilings. I was crying almost everyday for the first 5 months Of how I miss playing with them and hearing them laugh and seeing them smile. I miss my sibilings so bad I'd do anything I can to go back. So that you know what happened I will say it.
My Brother Isiah got in a argument with my Mother's Boyfriend (Robert Parker) My Brother Had hit my Mothers boyfriend in the process He fell because he was in between the door was and the side walk was lower then the floor in the house. Police came and my brother Isiah said he was hit. 3 months into being taken away my brother started confessing that he had lied and he wants to go home. He has written letters to me messaged me on facebook and has called saying he told the case worker that he lied but she never told the judge he is confessing and is keeping it away from the judge or anyone in that matter! But cps had tooken them all because they believe they were all being abused. This began April 14th 2014.
I just had my son 1 month ago and I had gotten a Cps case JUST BECAUSE amy mother has a CPS case. I am being DESCRIMINATED. Cps was called on me when he was just 2 weeks old. I was not abusing nor neglecting him then CPS decided to lie and say i have mental health issues. I am Now fighting a cps case as well. CPS seems to target anyone and would do anything to get your kids. THE STATE PAYS $6,000 TO CPS/DCS FOR EVERY CHILD THEY TAKE!!! THEY ARE IN IT FOR THE MONEY NOT THE WELFAR OF THE KIDS. THEY HAVE NO PROOF OF ABUSE OR NEGLECT ON ME BUT YET I STILL HAVE A CASE THEY TOOK MY MOTHERS KIDS I MISS MY SIBILINGS, AND NOW THEY ARE TARGETING AT ME. PLEASE DO SO REASEARCH ON CPS IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME.
Copy this into your URL and please watch if you dont believe me.
Just know... CHILDREN TAKEN OUT OF HOMES AND PUT INTO FOSTER HOMES/ FOSTER CARES AND SHELTERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE ABUSED,MOLESTED AND RAPED AND END UP PREGNANT UNDER THERE CARE. AND CHILDREN THAT AGE OUT ARE MORE LIKELY TO BECOME HOMELESS!!!
AGE OUT-FINALLY BECOME 18
We, the undersigned Citizens of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA petition the President of the UNITED STATES, Barack Obama, Legislature of the UNITED STATES and all other Officers of the government of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA, to redress the injuries, abuses and injustices perpetrated upon us and our fellow citizens by the Department of Family and Protective Services/Office of Child Services.
What I am petitioning for is an overhaul and restructure to bring them in line with lawful investigation practices, to maintain Constitutional Rights and proper training for Agents who never had children, and psychological evaluations to find and replace the Agents who were themselves abused as Children and see abuse in every home regardless of the situation. This is not, I repeat, not a rare occurrence. I will supply statistics to support this and how this has escalated. I will also supply the sources.
Departmental income has become more important to CPS and their offices than actually finding abused children and protecting them. Each and every time they remove a child from the home, they get paid from the Federal Government. Here they are:
1. Public Law 93-247 known as the Mondale Act of 1974.
2. Public Law 96-272 known as the Adoption Assistance and Child Welfare Act of 1980
3. Social Security Title IV-E funds.
The ASFA- Public Law 105-89 known as American Safe Families Act of 1997 is one of the most horrific laws on the books today. While it sounds nice in the title, when you get through the legal jargon, what this means is so wrong. If you ever had a child removed from your house by CPS, even UNFOUNDED and you are innocent, they will take that child in minutes after the child is born! Babies are highly adoptable and the Federal Government pays out $6,000 to the CPS office who conducts the legal kidnapping and gets them adopted quickly without regards to the biological Mother and her family. Since she was investigated once, they do this in the "best interests of the child" as she is a "potential" abuser.
The largest targeted type of families are folks with low incomes, children on SSI and are minorities. If you even have one of those three issues, you are a target for CPS to illegally investigate you. While these things are a surefire magnet, they have been known to do illegal investigations against families if they were reported falsely with malicious intent. Example is an ex-wife wants to get even with her ex-husband and his new family, she could report them and put them through Hell.
Why are the reasons CPS Agents actually find so little true abuse?
1. Agents who never had children and don't understand that a few toys in the corner of the room is not a hazardous mess.
2. Agents are not trained in real evidence recognition. In fact, no Agent in CPS has any training in evidence, the Constitution or criminal justice. They are given anywhere from 3 to 6 months of training, being taught that it is ok to break into a Home without probable cause or exigent circumstances.
3. Agents are trained to use subjective speculation and not objective factual reporting.
4. The Agents do not get psychological evaluations. A number of Agents who were abused as a child themselves see abuse in every home they go into, even if it's not there.
5. Most States do not require Agents to have a degree in Social Sciences. Any degree will do, doesn't even have to be related to the field.
6. The Agency has no checks and balances. A field Agent can lie to a judge or police officer with absolutely no proof and have it entered as factual evidence in a court of law!
7. Agents are trained to believe they are immune from the authority of the First Amendment, Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, Sixth Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment. They violate this in every investigation done nationwide.
Here are the statistics and sources to support these facts:
Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the United States. These numbers come from The National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect (NCCAN) in Washington.
CPS- Physical Abuse (160) Sexual Abuse (112) Neglect (410) Medical Neglect (14) Fatalities (6.4)
Parents- Physical Abuse (59) Sexual Abuse (13) Neglect (241) Medical Neglect (12) Fatalities (1.5)
As you can see, children are abused far more in care than at home. The calculated average is for every 1 abused child removed from an abusive home, there are 17 unabused children removed from loving non-offending homes nationwide.
Constitutional Violations and Court Rulings that CPS Ignores to this very day!
1. It's unconstitutional for CPS to conduct an investigation and interview a child on private property without exigent circumstances or probable cause. - Doe et al, v. Heck et al (No. 01-3648, 2003 US App. Lexis 7144)
2. All CPS workers in the United States are subject to the 4th and 14th Amendment - Walsh v. Erie County Dept. of Job and Family Services, 3:01-cv-7588
3. Police officers and social workers are not immune for coercing or forcing entry into a person's home without a search warrant. Calabretta v. Floyd (9th Cir. 1999)
4. The mere possibility of danger does not constitute an emergency or exigent circumstance that would justify a forced warrantless entry and a warrantless seizure of a child. Hurlman v. Rice (2nd Cir. 1991)
5. Police officer and social worker may not conduct a warrantless search or seizure in a suspected child abuse case absent exigent circumstances. Defendants must have reason to believe that life or limb is in immediate jeopardy and that the intrusion is reasonable necessary to alleviate the threat. Searches and seizures in investigation of a child neglect or child abuse case at a home are governed by the same principles as other searches and seizures at a home. Goodv. Dauphin County Social Services (3rd Cir. 1989)
6. The Fourth Amendment protection against unreasonable searches and seizures extends beyond criminal investigations and includes conduct by social workers in the context of a child neglect/abuse investigation. Lenz v. Winburn (11th Cir. 1995)
7. Making false statements made to obtain a warrant, when the false statements were necessary to the finding of probable cause on which the warrant was based, violates the Fourth Amendment's warrant requirement. Aponte Matos v. Toledo Davilla (1st Cir. 1998)
What can be done to change this for a better, more healthy Child Protection System?
I. Child Abuse is a Crime, not a touchy feely civil complaint and should be investigated as a crime.
II. Have the abuse allegations investigated by a Detective or Police Officer, who are trained for this as a career, whereas CPS workers are not. All investigations are joint ones with said Officers of the Law and with warrants properly issues under probable cause.
III. Re-train Agents to respect and obey the laws of the Constitution of the United States. If a family is guilty of abuse, a legal investigation will find it.
IV. Repeal the Mondale Act, Adoption Assistance and Child Welfare Act, Title IV-E rewards to CPS from Social Security and the American Safe Families Act. Remember, they are not what the title sounds like and has been the root core of many loving homes losing their children to a system that will abuse them.
V. Make CPS legally investigate those who sign up to be foster parents. They do not do this today, and many foster parent who want the money for fostering them are actually child abusers who never get caught!
VI. All interviews to be audio and video recorded just like it happens with the police!
VII. Hold CPS Agents and foster parents and the records keeper responsible for every child who vanishes or dies in their care for their location.
VIII. Also investigate the person or persons reporting the abuse, and if done maliciously with intent to disrupt a family, prosecute the reporter to the fullest extent of the Law regarding making false claims to Government Agencies to affect an unnecessary and costly investigation.
IX. Abuse is a Crime, guarantee the accused retain their right to face their accusers in a court of law. As the system currently is, this is not done.
X. The Children are to be tracked on a weekly basis, so no more children vanish in the system.
XI. If a disabled, mentally retarded or sick Child is put into Foster Care, the Child's current Physician will need to provide a copy of the diagnosis and treatment, and medications, if any, will be provided as prescribed by the Physician. All appointments must be kept while in Foster Care. Any violations without a very good reason will result in the Foster Parents losing their certification for Foster Care.
XII. If a Foster Child dies while in Foster Care, there will be an Investigation by the FBI and all parties responsible for the Death of a Child will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
XIII. There will be a National Database where all known abusers are recorded and can be accessed by Law Enforcement. Everyone who is found not guilty won't have their Convictions and Abuse Reports listed. It will be illegal to keep records of any sort on innocent individuals or families. If they are convicted in a court of law by a jury of their peers, then the report of abuse they are guilty of will be the only report listed.
Currently, none of this is done, and innocent families who are not guilty of anything are losing their Children based on the word of others where there is no burden of proof for Prosecution, for the sake of getting Federal Funds for tens of thousands of dollars. The few truly abused children are ending up in a system where they are worse off than where they came from, even to the extent of being killed. Also, the innocent children who are never abused are also killed.
Injustice against one American is injustice against all Americans. Help us put the Justice back into Child Protective Services and get them focused on finding and saving abused children. It's time we removed them from the profitable business of tearing loving non-offending families apart.
Today: Bridgette is counting on you
Bridgette Castro needs your help with “AR, Barack Obama, Arizona State Senate, Arizona Governor, DHHS/DCS/CPS: Re-train CPS/DCS/DHHS Agents to respect and obey the laws of the Constitution of the United States. MAKE SURE THEY HAVE HARDCORE EVIDENCE AND PROOF A CHILD IS BEING ABUSED OR NEGLECTED. STOP IGNORING OUR AMENDMENTS!”. Join Bridgette and 31 supporters today.