Support Older Apple Hardware on OSX Mountain Lion
Apple has decided to drop support of several 64-bit capable machines with the latest release of the OS X operating system, Mountain Lion. This is an outrage and and we need to let them know that we a customers will not stand for this. Pass this message along and get people to sign the petition. Our goal is to send this message directly to apple and hope that they will take notice. Let's show them that their decisions today will hurt their future bottom line.
Apple's newest operating system will not support the following machines:
- iMac (Before Mid 2007 or older)
- MacBook (Before Late 2008 Aluminum, or Before Early 2009 or older)
- MacBook Pro (Before Mid/Late 2007 or older)
- MacBook Air (Before Late 2008 or older)
- Mac mini (Before Early 2009 or older)
- Mac Pro (Before Early 2008 or older)
- Xserve (Before Early 2009)
This in essences forces a new capital outlay for perfectly usable machines.
For more information click this link:
Today: Vinay is counting on you
Vinay Malkani needs your help with “Apple, Inc.: Support Older Apple Hardware on OSX Mountain Lion”. Join Vinay and 191 supporters today.