Return Bubba and Bo to Renee and her children
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
On the 12th of January 2017 whilst on holidays in Craven with my two young children and my two dogs Bubba and Bo, they escaped the house yard. After searching bushland, door knocking neighbours and calling local council to inform them my two dogs has gone missing from the property I was visiting. Council was informed they were both microchipped to Qld and I was visiting from Qld.
No contact from the council was ever made to advise my dogs had been found.
The small country pound did not hold my babies for 14 days as required, before they were sent to All Over Staffy Rescue in Victoria and rehomed within a week of arriving.
On the 22nd of February was the first time contact was made from anyone in regards to my beloved dogs. The woman was a part of All Over Staffy Rescue.
After it was established they were my dogs that they had infact rehomed and they were greatly missed. The woman from All Over Staffy Rescue took great pleasure in telling me that I was no longer the legal owner of my dogs, they had been rehomed and I wouldn't get them back.
- They were never impounded by the council for the required 14 days.
- They were rehomed within a week of getting to Victoria
- No one contacted me until the 22nd of February
- It has been acknowledged that both Council and All Over Staffy Rescue that both dogs were microchipped.
- A database petaddress.com.au is accessible by anyone and could of provided the databases which my dogs were registered.
- The rescue group has stated they will not return my dogs
Today: Renee is counting on you
Renee Holborn needs your help with “All Over Staffy Rescue and Mid Coast Council: Return Bubba and Bo to Renee and her children”. Join Renee and 778 supporters today.