Give UCF a Chance
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
UCF blew our minds today. They are 13-0 and will remain in the undefeated until the end of the college football playoff. They didn't get a chance to compete even though they won there conference. They put Ol' Alabama in because the SEC and ESPN have a very unethical relationship due to past success by the SEC. Yes the SEC has won the championship nine of the last eleven championships. However the College football playoff committee was formed to give teams like UCF a chance. This year would've been the year to put them in. I can tell you five convincing reasons why they need to play the winner of the CFP.
- They were undefeated which no other power 5 conference team had accomplished.
- They had a point differential of +506
- They had just defeated a team in Auburn that also conquered two #1 teams at the time (Alabama, Georgia)
- Shaquem Griffin, A Linebacker who has ONE HAND hand leads the team in sack and tackles for loss that will attract eyeballs (which means money which the NCAA love$$$)
- Finally because we as football fans crave for games with high stakes and we also love to root for the underdog which UCF is. Also if Alabama wins we will all be rooting for UCF because Nick Saban is the devil incarnate.
I'm just voicing what any UCF fan thinks because I live in the Orlando area and there aren't many sports teams here that are as impressive and exciting as this football team that I will state again that has a Linebacker with ONE HAND. So if this gets big enough we could get more meaningful football games. Isn't that a simple request?
Today: Aaron is counting on you
Aaron Valerio needs your help with “All Football Fans : UCF to play the winner of the college football”. Join Aaron and 80 supporters today.