Petition updateStop reckless, aggressive, and rude bus drivers from carelessly taking young innocent lives like Deshon Johnson.Elderly man killed by New Jersey Transit bus

Naomi JohnsonVerona, NJ, United States
May 21, 2013
NEWARK -- An elderly Newark man has been struck and killed by a New Jersey Transit bus.
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn Murray says 72-year-old Raul E. Medina was struck around 9 a.m. Tuesday while walking near Clinton Avenue and Astor Street in Newark. He was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
Murray says it's not clear if the bus driver knew he had struck someone. The bus continued on after the accident, but it was eventually stopped.
No charges have been filed so far, but the investigation is ongoing.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_jersey&id=8690499
Copy link
WhatsApp
Facebook
Nextdoor
Email
X