Greetings #mbp2011 family!
Its been a long time since I have communicated. We have decided to CRASH of #iPhone6 event on twitter.
Here is a link to the event we all are organising
We all should take part in this event to make sure everyone listens to us.
The D-Day is
Tuesday, September 9at 10:00am - 1:00pm in PDT
If you are not able to access the event URL please do the following.
1. Tweet messages including the #iPhone6. #iWatch hashtags and one of either #MacJunkAfter3Years or #AppleIgnoresThousands (we want to try to get one these to trend (other suggestions are welcome but we need to focus on two maximum). try to keep it clean and avoid the low stuff. We don't want to appear like a ragtag of whining losers. You get the idea.
2. If enough space left in the tweet try to make mention of our action.mbp2011.com website. We want traffic to it to convert them to supporters, sign the petition etc.
3. Attach pics of broken mbps, break.cc has tons of images, humorous posters or anything you think would help highlight and bring attention to the problem.
4. Retweet as many of the other participant members’ tweets and retweets as you can. This is KEY to get to the tweetstorm. You should be able to identify them by our own hashtags.
5. For members who use languages other than English feel free to adjust for your own language.
6. Finally thanks again for your support, do your best, have fun and may the force...
If you have any useful advice to make the event even better, feel free to comment away. Good luck to us all and see you on the twitter beach on D-Day at H-Hour!