Reverse court order that sends a 3 year old little girl to Mexico.
  • Petitioned Idaho supreme court judges

This petition was delivered to:

Idaho supreme court judges
Hon. Justice Daniel T. Eismann

Reverse court order that sends a 3 year old little girl to Mexico.

    1. kristi lampe
    2. Petition by

      kristi lampe

      Meridian, ID

This little girl has been raised in a loving home for 2.5 years now while in foster care. She calls her foster parents mommy and daddy because that is who they are to her and all she has ever known. The state of Idaho ordered that this little girl is to be sent to Mexico to live with her alleged biological dad, whom she has never met. He is listed as her dad because he was married to the mom at the time of her birth. A DNA test has never been done to even prove he is the biological father. He has never paid for her care, sent her gifts or cards, or anything. This little girl is going to be ripped out of the only home she has ever known and sent to a foreign country to a man she has never met. She doesn't speak Spanish and the dad doesn't speak English. How is this in the best interest of the child?!

Recent signatures


    1. Reached 250 signatures


    Reasons for signing

    • Jennifer Hoffman BOISE, ID
      • about 2 years ago

      Her family are the ones who have been raising her (not the sperm donor) and thats where she should stay. Family has nothing to do with blood!

    • Butch Reichard BOISE, ID
      • about 2 years ago

      It's the right thing to do !!!!

    • Lynn Squance PORT MOODY, BC V3H 3Z6, CANADA
      • about 2 years ago

      How is ripping this little angel out of the loving arms of the only people she has known as 'mommy and daddy' good for this child?

      Biology does NOT make a parent! Love makes a parent!

      Why has no DNA test been done to ensure that the man IS her biological father?

      This is nothing more that state ordered and sanctioned child abuse!

      Make the right decision and let the child stay with her foster parents where she will thrive and grow into a young woman of promise.

    • Janice Sprow LOUISVILLE, KY
      • about 2 years ago

      This is not right!!! Instead they should set up some kind of visitation with the father (if it is determined that he is the father) Then over time it could be determined if she should go live with him or if she should be adopted.

      • about 2 years ago

      this is absurd! How about who ever said send the child back,how about they send one of their kids instead.Use your heads judges!


    Develop your own tools to win.

    Use the API to develop your own organizing tools. Find out how to get started.