I am Varun Tandon. I lost my Mom, Darshana Tandon, due to gross negligence, malpractice and greed of Dr. Pradeep Jain - Cancer Gastroenerology surgeon at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi, India.
I was at the hospital for 10 days - 24 hrs a day.
this happened while my mom was on Vacation in India.
Here's what Dr. Pradeep Jain did:
1. MISTAKE: After my Mom's stomach surgery for Cancer, Dr. Pradeep Jain prescribed Penicillin(Piperacillin + Tazobactam) to my Mom while she was allergic to it. Her allergy was well documented. My mom had a severe reaction from it.
2. PAINFUL SURGERY: To cover up his mistake, Dr. Pradeep Jain did excrutiatingly (unnecessary) paintful Ascitis surgery. He wanted show that he is working on finding the "infection". I can still hear my mom's screams while I was outside the CT-SCAN theater. the surgery was performed without Anesthetic. My mom went into Septic shock after the painful Ascitis surgery.
3. GREED: His greed was evident, when Dr. Pradeep Jain offered me a "magic pill from Japan" for $10,000 - (non-fda approved. )
4. COVER UP HIS MISTAKE: Dr. Pradeep Jain hid his mistake from all other doctors in the ICU. My mom died within 3 days after multiple organ failures. Other doctors were treating the symptoms and not the reason behind the severe reaction.
5. FRAUD: Dr. Pradeep Jain and his team scratched off the Penicillin Administration record signed by the nurses. a clear sign of FRAUD.
My mom's last words after the painful Ascitis surgery were: "These people have put me thru excrutiating pain in past 3 hours." I never saw her again....those were her last words.
My mom deserves justice for what she was put thru. Pradeep Jain should pay for his negligence, mal-practice and greed.
To survive, all my Mom needed was two more shots of Eprinephrine Antihistamine, but Dr. Pradeep Jain let my Mom die to save his career. He hid the mistake and did everything to kill my mom.
Read My FULL Story - What happened to my Mom - Darshana Tandon
Ficticious Secret Committee from Fortis Hospital:
I have reached out to Rajeev Nayyar, Medical superintendent of Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. At first they were sympathetic. When they realized their mistake, a (ficticious) secret committee was created in their "email".
I repeatedly asked about who comprised of this committee and its name. This committe had no name and no members so no one could be blamed for their "ficticious decisions"....complete crap.
After 3-4 months, the "ficticious committee" decided that no one was at fault.
HOW DARE HE?
Dr. Pradeep Jain needs to be taught a lesson before he harms others. what pisses me off the most is the amount of greed such doctors in India have.
How dare Dr. Pradeep Jain tried to milk money from his own mistake?
How dare he not save my mom in order to save his career?
How dare he put my mom thru excrutiating pain during the Ascitis Surgery? How dare he?
How is he not behind bars already? and worse, he is still at this current position.
** Patient protection laws in India are non-existent, which gives these doctors and hospitals free reign over patients fate.
Need proof with images from Fortis Medical records? CLICK HERE: Read My FULL Story - What happened to my Mom - Darshana Tandon
please support my Petition to create an example out of Dr. Pradeep Jain. Such doctors need to taught a lesson and made an example out of so others do not dare do what he did.
Dr. Pradeep Jain does not deserve to be a doctor. He should be Fired from his Job at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.