1. On March 5th, 2012 a hearing was to take place to dispute the fact that Lombardi’s opponent [Snyder] never paid his debt of $20,000 under the New Jersey note. Instead, Lombardi was ambushed with sheriff intimidation to coerce her into signing a release of the lien and without the note satisfied. Sheriffs were placed at Lombardi’s sides with threats she would be jailed until she complied to...
1. On March 5th, 2012 a hearing was to take place to dispute the fact that Lombardi’s opponent [Snyder] never paid his debt of $20,000 under the New Jersey note. Instead, Lombardi was ambushed with sheriff intimidation to coerce her into signing a release of the lien and without the note satisfied. Sheriffs were placed at Lombardi’s sides with threats she would be jailed until she complied to sign a release of the note and lien. Lombardi requested proof that Snyder paid his debt and pleaded to the judge to just ask Snyder if he paid his debt. Snyder's attorney silenced his client from testifying. Lombardi questioned how she could be forced to sign away her legal rights when the debt was still outstanding. Each question was answered with more threats of jail if she did not comply. Lombardi stated NO new complaint or proof of payment was entered on the record and that the venue was improper since the lien was on a NJ property. She stated NO JURISDICTION existed to remove a lien in another county in another state. Each time Lombardi quoted the Pa. or NJ laws on property or asked for proof no debt was due, there were more threats of jail. She was given ten  days to comply.
2. On March 15th, 2012, again sheriffs were placed at Lombardi’s sides with threats to be jailed on this day if she did not sign a release on her Snyder's New Jersey property. Under duress, Lombardi signed to avoid being jailed.
3. Throughout the years, Lombardi has been denied an accounting of her escrow account [$22, 685] or even to know the name of which bank the court held her funds. Lombardi NEVER received a bank statement or interest payments since the date of deposit in 2001. On May 30th, 2012, Lombardi filed a Motion to Seek Accounting of her escrow funds.
4. On March 18, 2013, one year after the coercion to sign the release of the NJ lien, Lombardi discovered her escrow funds that were thought to be in safekeeping with the court, were long gone. The Office of Judicial Support director presented ONLY a “handwritten index card” which appeared to be written this day and was the ONLY document presented in court to show the alleged disbursements of July 24, 2009 and March 2, 2012. Lombardi testified she NEVER received any bank documentation; NO statements, NO interest, NO disbursement Orders nor canceled checks to show the party who received her funds. Lombardi was NOT permitted to question.
5. On March 25th, 2013, Lombardi sent a letter to the Office of Judicial Support director requesting she send all banking documentation to correspond with her testimony on March 18th, 2013 and claimed she had already sent Lombardi in the past. The following day the director phoned Lombardi to say she would not be sending any proof of anything. Lombardi remarked she needed to see the evidence of the alleged disbursements and the paper trail of her escrow. The director stated, “there is none”.
6. On March 27th, 2013, an email from the Court Treasurer confirmed that NO escrow account existed in January 2008, which contradicts the testimony from the Office of Judicial Support director on March 18, 2013 that the court treasurer distributed the checks to Snyder in July 2009 and in March 2012.
7. On March 28th, 2013, Lombardi filed a Petition for the Production of Bank Records. The appeal of the Order dated March 18th, 2013 has been BLOCKED by the refusal to recognize Lombardi’s “IFP” status. The stress from the abusive behavior on April 17th, 2013 by the Office of Judicial Support triggered a Lupus flare causing Lombardi to seek immediate medical treatment.
8. Complaints with evidence of docket tampering, fabricated court orders, Orders not signed by a judge and overwhelming evidence that Fraud upon the Court has occurred have been submitted to the District Attorney for an investigation. In addition, the United States Postal Inspector and numerous Officials including the FBI and the Judicial Board have been notified of the violations. The Delaware County District Attorney is protecting the Court by refusing to conduct an investigation. Several laws have been broken. Rights have been violated including the American’s with Disabilities Act.
"NO investigation will prove that the “cover up” is worse than the crimes."
Many reading my story have also suffered a loss of health, happiness, time and faith in the judicial system. Given the primary purpose of the court is to protect the rights of the litigant and pursue the truth, this abuse must end and an investigation must be conducted.
Please sign this Petition to remind the Delaware County District Attorney Jack Whelan, that he is the “chief law enforcer” in the county and that his duty is to protect the community not the judges. This Petition will be forwarded to the PA Judicial Conduct Board to investigate complaints with merit and not to sweep them under the rug to avoid embarrassment by these corrupt judges.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story.
Please sign this Petition for this can happen to you, your children or your grandchildren some day.