4,400 YOUTH TOOK THEIR LIVES IN 2012 ~ 12,900 ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.
Bullying has not been resolved ~ It is escalating.
Please support BULLYTALKRADIO.ORG PROJECT
STOP BULLYING - SPEAK OUT! DON'T HOLD IT IN.
SAVE CHILDRENS LIVES!
* Every school should have an ANTI-BULLY STOP SIGN posted with hotline to National advocate team.
* Schools need Campus security that are trained as ANTI-BULLY SECURITY. Teachers don't want to be body guards. They want to teach.
* A group of school Counselors needs to be added in every school. One Counselor cannot manage 500 students.
* Questionnaires need to be given to students once a month by the Counselors only to keep to access bully issues. At risk student's.
* Parents should be contacted immediately when their children are bullied, injured, assaulted, harassed. Not sent home on the bus bruised and blood stained.
* Bullies should have mandatory psychological evaluations and counseling.
* Bullies who repeatedly injure other students should be expelled one year. Followed up with mandatory counseling by licensed counselors and not allowed back in school to harm others without the consent of Psychiatrist. Home bound.
* A National Anti-bully law needs to be passed.
* Need an ANTI-BULLY DAY.
* School policies should be the same in every state.
* Remove sovereign immunity for school employee protection. They need to be held accountable with penalties, If they don't enforce student code of conduct behavior.
* Need a third party watchdog to file yearly safety data reports to the State Board of education. This should come from school Counselors data reports.
* Remove legal defense privileges to schools paid for by our tax dollars.
* Remove privacy privileges behind locked doors in classrooms with our children. Video surveillance should be allowed, Students are being molested by Teachers.
Thousands of Parents are forced to home-school their children to prevent them from taking their lives. Children are our future. They are afraid to go to school. Stop the Torment Now!
Give them their rights to safety, dignity and respect as human beings they deserve.
Make a change and watch our Children do great things, when their learning environment is a safe one.