Oppose Rezoning of 2199 South Queen St. to Residential High Density
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
- Owner of the Farmland at Ashleigh and Acco Drive is for sale (farm continues to the North East of Ashleigh Dr. and Kreidler Ave. and is adjacent to Ridge Rd.
- Buyer & Owner are requesting re-zoning to Residential High Density
- Residential High Density permits MULTIPLE Townhouse buildings
- This will affect Old Colony, Spangler Meadows, Ridge Road Homes
- Traffic in the Neighborhood, due to York County School of Technology, is already excessive and dangerous, Multiple Townhouses will only make the situation worse
- Neighborhood Streets are not designed to handle this level of vehicular traffic
- RH9 allows up to 9 per acre - could mean HUNDREDS of units
- Property Values will decrease for all surrounding property owners
Today: Concerned is counting on you
Concerned Citizens of York Twp needs your help with “York Township Commissioners: Oppose Rezoning of 2199 South Queen St. to Residential High Density”. Join Concerned and 542 supporters today.