Wembley Stadium as the venue for WrestleMania 36
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,500!
Wembley Stadium - and the UK as a whole - has not hosted one of the big four WWE pay-per-view events since Summerslam in 1992.
There are many reasons why Wembley Stadium would be perfect to host WrestleMania 36:
- The venue can cope with the demand for tickets and it can cope with the logistics involved.
- British fans are among the best in the world. WWE have acknowledged this recently with AJ Styles becoming the first person in WWE history to win the WWE Championship outside of North America. British fans are very passionate and deserve to be rewarded with a UK WrestleMania.
- The nearby O2 Arena would be able to host NXT: TakeOver the day before, and Raw and Smackdown Live the days after WrestleMania.
- A WrestleMania in the UK will encourage more people in the UK to become fans of WWE and pro-wrestling as a whole.
- Wembley Stadium has hosted NFL games in the past, so if time differences is an issue that is holding back having WrestleMania in the UK, then it is an issue that can definitely be resolved.
- It will be a great opportunity to put the likes of William Regal and The British Bulldog into the WWE Hall of Fame.
All in all, London would make a fantastic location for the events that take place during WrestleMania weekend and Wembley Stadium would be perfect to host WrestleMania.
Today: Patrick is counting on you
Patrick McGuinness needs your help with “WWE: Wembley Stadium as the venue for Wrestlemania 36”. Join Patrick and 1,005 supporters today.