Smoking ban in public places
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Growing evidence of the harmful impact of exposure to second-hand tobacco smoke raises the need for establishment of smoke-free environments. Bans of smoking in public places can protect non-smokers from environmental tobacco smoke and reduce consumption. Diseases and deaths can be prevented if the government will restrict the places where smoking is allowed.
The goal of this petition is to increase the awareness of the people regarding the effects of smoking in public places.
- It will lessen air pollution.
- It will reduce the number of tobacco-related diseases.
- It will improve work productivity.
- It will lessen the chance of influencing others to smoke.
- It will save others from the harmful effects of smoking.
Today: Micah Regina is counting on you
Micah Regina Aguilar needs your help with “World Health Organization: Smoking ban in public places”. Join Micah Regina and 34 supporters today.